THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES











Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

FAVORITES SONGS..

A songs that can help to ease the pain inside, it help us to fully recover what we had last time.It is the topics were you can find your own piece and your own choice to the songs. Actually, I have a lot of favorite songs. First is, "Only Reminds Me Of You" by Jed Madela. This song was really means to me because it sang in deeply, in tenderness and in passion. It's actually a song to remember that will first come up to your heart because it's wa so attempted. This song reminds me of someone who doen't care at all. The second is, "Maybe" by Kings. It is a song that will loosen your heart, a bt to shy to say those words to your love ones, and of course it is a song that will give you alot of strong, spirit and knowledge to go on with your life. The third one is, "Heaven" by Jed Madela. This is the song who bring me to the fulliest. This song was really great, I remember while it played, I can't help it but cry. When it played, I always remember the pain, the fear and the agony that keeps so many years inside in my heart. I felt so hopeless when I hear that song. The fourth is, "How Do I Live" by Trisha Yearwood. This song is nothing compare to the others because it is only simplify that you don't wan't him to go. It means that you have to do something just to asure that he or she won't leave. It's just a pathetic song because it's like that you begging him or her to stay. But beliefs sometimes could change for some reason. This song was realy a matter to me. it is special because it dedicated to someone whom I used ro love, but he leave me with misery and miserable. I still remember the pain that he cause, but I have to let go and to go on with my life.